It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
Who We Are
Why we collect your information
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
· fulfil your subscription(s) and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
· provide, personalise and improve our products, content and services
· promote safety, security and integrity
· provide measurement, analytics and business services
· communicate with you
· keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends and notify you of any changes to our service
· give you a better online experience to ensure that our site content is presented in a most effective manner for you & your computer
· help us to make our marketing more relevant to you and your interests
· meet our legal responsibilities
· we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
We also use the information that we have to provide and improve our products, including personalising features, content and recommendations.
The information that we collect
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
The following groups of personal data are collected:
· Identity Data includes information such as: first name, last name, title, occupation.
· Contact Data includes information such as: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, telephone number.
· Content data includes content that you create such as posts, comments, audio and hashtags as well as the content data that you view or interact with, and how you interact with it.
· Financial Data includes information such as: payment card details and bank account.
· Transaction Data includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax etc.); payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders, and details of any rewards and bonuses awarded.
· Technical Data includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
· Profile Data includes information such as: purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
· Usage Data includes information such as: how and when you use Our Site, how you moved around it, what you searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not sell your data to any third-party organisations. We share limited amounts of your data with third parties in order to deliver our products and services to you - for example, delivery names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers for parcel delivery. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we ensure they are also compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations, and they will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· to store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests,
· to speed up your searches,
· to recognise you when you return to our site, and
· to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
Our Website uses the following types of cookies:
Necessary – necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preferences – preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region you are in.
Statistics – Statistic cookies help us to understand how visitors interact with our website, which in turn helps us to improve the way it works and to help visitors find the right information easily. This is done by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing – Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to make our website more relevant to your interests.
Targeting - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. [We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.]
Unclassified – unclassified cookies are cookies that are in the process of being classified.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
We also collect digital data about you to enable us to understand website usage, speed up searches and provide you with a more personalised service.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
When you submit personal data to us it can be sent to and stored outside the EEA in order to fulfil your request. All this information is securely handled by us, but you are responsible for keeping your passwords safe.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Findel or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our subsidiaries, holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also disclose this information to third parties or if we are legally obliged to do so in accordance with our Terms.
Under applicable data protection law, companies must have a legal basis to process personal data. When we talk about "processing personal data", we mean the ways we collect, use and share your information, as we described in the other sections of this Policy above.
You have the following rights to:
· request access to your personal data
· request correction of your personal data
· request erasure of your personal data
· request restriction of processing of your personal data
· request the transfer of your personal data
· object to processing of your personal data
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of other businesses. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
These rights are limited in some situations, for example, if we have a legal requirement or a compelling legitimate ground we may continue to process your data even where you request its deletion.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the Contact section below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You also have the right to make a complaint if you feel your personal data has been mishandled. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but you are also entitled to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) (if you are in the UK), or to your local data protection authority (if you are outside the UK).
We will usually let you know before collecting your data but you can opt out of your information being used in this way by selecting the relevant box on any forms or by contacting us.
We are not responsible or liable for any third-party websites that we link to from our website.
What Is Our Legal Basis
You also have particular rights available to you depending on which legal basis we use, no matter what legal basis applies, you always have the right to request access to, rectification of and deletion of your information.
We process information for the following legal bases:
Performance of a contract
Compliance with our legal and regulatory responsibilities
If you do not agree to provide your personal data to us we may not be able to provide you with our services. Where our use of your data is not necessary for one of the purposes outlined above we may use it in a particular way with your consent. Where we ask for your consent you are free to refuse our use of your personal data for those purposes and you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the details set out below. This shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing that was based on your consent before you withdrew it.
You can contact us by;
Post: Findel Education Limited trading as EUHU, Findel House, Gregory Street, Hyde, Cheshire, United Kingdom, SK14 4HR